Note that the original e-book had coloured illustrations; the printed copy has to be grayscale.
from Amazon books
or Dutch publisher - https://www.mijnbestseller.nl/books/82457
It is not unusual today to hear references to 'the New Science'. Scientists in many disciplines recognise the need for a new paradigm; a science encompassing all facets of knowledge: current mainstream science, metaphysics, the paranormal, religions, philosophy, New Age, ancient knowledge. The Emerging New Science presents the big picture and can accommodate all fields of knowledge, embracing life, mind, the universe and consciousness, well beyond the narrow field of current science, which only handles the 'surface' of the universe, and in fact is essentially limited to non-harmonic laws and principles, with subsequent non-harmonic technologies, resulting in pollution, harmful energies to life, extreme inefficiencies of energy generation, and deficiencies in energy supplies.
The multiverse is a holographic fractal system of ordered dimensional levels for the evolution of consciousness. There is no dualism, infinite regression, once the subjectivity/objectivity illusion is understood.
The purpose of life and the universe are known today, though not realised by the general public and the official scientific community. However, one must firstly know what life itself is. Is it merely matter, mechanisms, or is there something else?
Science, in pushing its boundaries into more advanced regions of knowledge, such as, in particular, the origin of life and the universe, without a shift or expansion of its existing paradigm, must either utterly admit failure, or arrogantly grossly alter truth by forcing the 'miracles' of creation to fit into its hugely limited framework. Leading visionary physicist Richard Feynman states it succinctly: 'What we need is imagination---we have to find a new view of the world.'
CONTENTS (second edition)
THE NEW SCIENCE
1. Introduction to the New Science
2. Is Science Really Progressing?
3. Science Problems
4. Fundamental Difference Between Orthodox Science and the New Science
5. A Glimpse into the New Science
6. Features of the New Science
7. Orthodox Science and its Limitations
8. Interconnectivity of the Multiverse
9. Orthodox and New Science Compared
10. Quantum Physics
11. Harmonic and Non-Harmonic Sciences
12. The Mind, Chakra System and DNA
THE FRACTAL TREE
13 Science and Religion
14. The Evolution of the Species
15. Science and Technology
16. The Infinite Energy Source
17. Ego/God Dichotomy
18. Consciousness and the Paranormal
20. There is No Life After the Death of the Physical Body
21. Scientific Methodology is the Only Acceptable Method of Acquiring Truth
22. The Origin of the Universe: Big Bang Theory
23. The Origin of the Species: Theory of Evolution
24. The Mind is a By-product of the Brain
THE NATURE OF CREATION
25. The Nature of the Universe, Life and Evolution, and Their Purpose
26. Dualism and the Anthropic Principle
27. Creation From the More Scientific Viewpoint
28. Computer Systems
29. Harmonic and Non-Harmonic Technologies
THE PARADOX OF SOMETHING AND NOTHING
30. First Cause and Infinite Regression
31. Bringing in Quantum Computing
33. Quantum Reduction and Quantum Regeneration
34. Resolution of the Great Einstein-Bohr Debate
35. Secondary Quantum Reductions
COLLAPSE OF THE WAVE FUNCTION
36. Learning-Pattern Application
37. Creating (Selecting) One's Own Reality?
FURTHER RELATED TOPICS
39. Quantum Teleportation
40. Free Will
41. Geometric Intelligence
APPENDIX A - Solar System
APPENDIX B - Conflicting Creations
APPENDIX C - The Subjective/Objective Illusion
APPENDIX D - Existence and Evolution, Quantum Reduction and Regeneration
APPENDIX E - Overcoming the Velocity-of-Light Limitation